Spead Betting News
- InPlay from Briefing.com Friday, 31 October 2014, 6:52 pm
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Walsh: Finding NFL underdog value in Week 9 Friday, 31 October 2014, 6:21 pm
Three plays based on fading teams coming off double-digit ATS wins at home
- Michael Spencer sells City Index to US rival for $118m Friday, 31 October 2014, 4:23 pm
City grandee sells online spread betting firm to US rival Gain Capital for $118m
- A Halloween scare for the gold market Friday, 31 October 2014, 2:02 pm
The gold bulls are running scared. John C Burford examines the charts to find out what’s spooked the gold market. The post A Halloween scare for the gold market was first published on MoneyWeek .
- GAIN Capital buying City Index for $118M Friday, 31 October 2014, 12:28 pm
An online trading firm, City Index specializes in CFDs, forex, and U.K. spread betting. The purchase price is $118, but includes $36M on City’s balance sheet.
- Interview: Peter Cruddas, CMC Markets – Dressed for success, spread-betting tycoon who’s walking tall once more Friday, 31 October 2014, 12:13 pm
When Peter Cruddas was plastered across the Sunday newspapers, wrongly accused of offering access to David Cameron and George Osborne in exchange for party donations, his first thought was to get away. […]
- GAIN Capital to Acquire City Index and Announces Record Preliminary Third Quarter Results Friday, 31 October 2014, 10:12 am
BEDMINSTER, N.J., Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP, “GAIN”), today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire City Index (Holdings) Limi. […]
- ‘God asked me to give you a ring': Church trustee cons parishioners into funding £5m fraud Thursday, 30 October 2014, 8:08 pm
A CHURCH trustee conned parishioners out of more than £5million and told one victim that “God has asked me to give you a ring”.
- Patrick Coppeard stole £5m from parishioners to fund gambling habit Thursday, 30 October 2014, 7:01 pm
Patrick Coppeard, 49, had a role as a church trustee in Buckhurst Hill, Essex when he defrauded 62 people including parishioners – and when arrested told police he had ‘zippidy do dah’ left.
- San Diego Chargers vs. Miami Dolphins: Betting Odds, Analysis and NFL Pick Wednesday, 29 October 2014, 2:17 pm
The San Diego Chargers are 10-2-1 against the spread in their last 13 games as underdogs on the road, including 6-2-1 in a season-plus under head coach Mike McCoy. On the other end of the NFL betting. […]