Spead Betting News
- What traders can learn from stock-market indexes Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 1:29 pm
Several events are coming up with the potential to shake up markets. John C Burford finds out what that could mean for stocks. The post What traders can learn from stock-market indexes was first publi. […]
- IG Group’s share price hit by fall in revenue Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 12:08 pm
LONDON (Reuters) – Shares in online trading provider IG Group fell more than 4 percent on Wednesday after it reported a drop in first-quarter revenue which it blamed on quiet financial markets.
- IG Group suffers from quiet summer markets Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 11:21 am
A particularly quiet summer in the financial markets meant first-quarter revenues from spread-betting and CFD provider IG Group were short of analysts’ expectations.
- Harold Hamm: The $20bn oil magnate who needs to prove he just got lucky Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 10:14 am
The last thing oil billionaire Harold Hamm wants to be called is a genius – his fortune depends on it. The post Harold Hamm: The $20bn oil magnate who needs to prove he just got lucky was first publis. […]
- Mairead Molloy: Start small then scale up Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 9:14 am
Mairhead Molloy saw a gap in the market for a more personal style of matchmaking. From there, she built the business up little by little. The post Mairead Molloy: Start small then scale up was first p. […]
- More punt than investment: Aussies jump on Alibaba bandwagon Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 9:26 pm
Sept. 15, 2014, 12:44 a.m. Australians are turning to risky investment products in order to get in on the action when Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba lists in the US on Wednesday in what may be the b. […]
- How to probe for profits with the ‘M score’ Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 9:40 am
A company’s M-Score can tell you if it’s playing around with its profits. Phil Oakley explains how it works. The post How to probe for profits with the ‘M score’ was first published on MoneyWeek .
- Want to Day Trade? Try Binary Options Or Spread Betting Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 1:19 am
Interested in Day Trading? These two derivative products are growing in popularity due to their profit potential and small trading capital required.
- What’s behind puts in energy fund Monday, 15 September 2014, 3:22 pm
A large put spread tops today’s option activity in the SPDR Energy Fund as shares find support. optionMONSTER systems show that a block of 28,000 October 93 puts was sold for the bid price of $2.00 in. […]
- Gold is getting ready for a big rally Monday, 15 September 2014, 2:12 pm
Sentiment has become ultra-bearish in gold, says John C Burford. Get ready for a major trend reversal. The post Gold is getting ready for a big rally was first published on MoneyWeek .