Spead Betting News
- Gold – the ultimate whipsaw market Monday, 28 July 2014, 12:50 pm
Swing traders should spend some time getting to know Elliott wave theory, says John C Burford. It offers you a roadmap through volatile markets. The post Gold – the ultimate whipsaw market was first. […]
- The euro remains wobbly vs the US dollar Friday, 25 July 2014, 12:50 pm
John C Burford demonstrates the sheer profit-making power of Elliott wave theory with a trade in the euro. The post The euro remains wobbly vs the US dollar was first published on MoneyWeek .
- This ‘Right Side’ favourite is about to blow the lights out Friday, 25 July 2014, 11:50 am
This niche financial company is going mainstream. And it stands to make a packet, says Bengt Saelensminde. The post This ‘Right Side’ favourite is about to blow the lights out was first published. […]
- IG opens up web API to allow traders to develop own financial apps Thursday, 24 July 2014, 2:54 am
IG, the financial services company, has launched IG Labs to give companies and traders access to the firm’s web API to enable them to develop their own trading applications.
- How tramline kisses give your trading an edge – part II Wednesday, 23 July 2014, 11:50 am
John C Burford explains why swing traders should always been on the look-out for a ‘scalded-cat bounce’. The post How tramline kisses give your trading an edge – part II was first published on Money. […]
- Market report: Qatar’s stake in Glencore in focus Tuesday, 22 July 2014, 7:14 pm
A confusing stock exchange filing drew attention to the commodities giant
- IG Group boosts dividend Tuesday, 22 July 2014, 3:31 pm
Shares in IG Group (IGG) jumped nearly 10 per cent in morning trading after the spread-betting specialist increased the dividend payout from 60 per cent of net earnings to 70 per cent.
- FTSE 250 movers: IG Group rises on increased divi payment Tuesday, 22 July 2014, 3:13 pm
IG Group leapt following what broker Numis Securities termed a “substantial” increase in its dividend payment, up 28% to 22.4p. The financial spread betting firm reported a 2.4% rise in full-year trad. […]
- EUROPE MARKETS: Oil Shares Drive Higher In Europe; Publicis Slides Tuesday, 22 July 2014, 1:55 pm
EUROPE MARKETS: Oil Shares Drive Higher In Europe; Publicis Slides
- Spread-betting chief calls for brake on quantitative easing Tuesday, 22 July 2014, 1:16 pm
The UK’s biggest spread-betting company wants central banks to take their foot off the gas to inject some life into moribund financial markets, IG Group chief executive Tim Howkins said today.