Spead Betting News
- Chart of the week: The growing pay gap Friday, 24 October 2014, 12:31 pm
Salaries for the chief executives of the FTSE 100 have soared to new heights in comparison to what the average worker is paid. The post Chart of the week: The growing pay gap was first published on Mo. […]
- Tesco shares – is it time to buy in now? Friday, 24 October 2014, 12:16 pm
Is all the bad news now in Tesco’s share price? John C Burford examines the supermarket’s share charts to see if it’s time to buy. The post Tesco shares – is it time to buy in now? was first publish. […]
- Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets: Betting Odds, Analysis and NFL Pick Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 2:15 pm
The New York Jets own the upper hand in the recent rivalry with the Buffalo Bills , winning seven of the last nine matchups straight up (SU) and going 6-3 against the spread (ATS). And the home team h. […]
- The Aussie bounces – but will it last? Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 12:06 pm
The Australian dollar has rallied from its recent falls. John C Burford sets his tramlines to track the currency’s progress in the charts. The post The Aussie bounces – but will it last? was first p. […]
- London Capital Group losses widen after shake-up Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 11:14 am
Online trading and spread-betting firm London Capital Group (LCG) announced wider losses after taking a cost hit from a shake-up to revive its fortunes.
- Philadelphia Eagles vs. Arizona Cardinals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 5:17 pm
The Philadelphia Eagles are 6-2 both straight up and against the spread in their last eight road games and 10-4 ATS in their last 14 games as road dogs . But the Arizona Cardinals are 5-1 both SU and. […]
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers: Odds, Analysis and Prediction Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 3:15 pm
The once-bitter rivalry between Alabama and Tennessee has tilted one way over recent seasons, as the Tide have beaten the Volunteers seven times in a row, going 6-1 against the spread in the process.. […]
- FIRST STEPS ACCOUNT Monday, 20 October 2014, 7:06 pm
New to Trading, so were we, leave us help you. Trade Forex, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures and Options all from one account.
- Saxo Capital Markets UK Limited, 40 Bank Street, Canary Wharf, London E14 5DA Company registered in England & Wales no … Monday, 20 October 2014, 7:05 pm
Sharewatch Ltd t/a Sharewatch.com is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Trading will be executed, cleared and administered by either Saxo Capital Markets UK Limited or Forex Capital Markets Lim. […]
- SAMPLE TEXT One account, three platforms Monday, 20 October 2014, 6:51 pm
Leave it to our award winning traders. Winners of the Best Progressive Business Award at the Saxo Bank Global Institutional Awards 2013.