Spead Betting News
- Will Mario Draghi destroy the euro? Monday, 1 September 2014, 2:14 pm
The assumption is that European Central Bank money printing will sink the euro, says John C Burford. Understandable – but probably wrong. The post Will Mario Draghi destroy the euro? was first publish. […]
- Stuart Wheeler ‘would rejoin Tories but only with Boris Johnson as leader’ Sunday, 31 August 2014, 12:42 am
Stuart Wheeler, the multi-millionaire former Tory stalwart who lit the fuse on the ‘Carswell coup’ over a secret lunch, would not return to Tories with Cameron as leader.
- Alibaba on course for record flotation Saturday, 30 August 2014, 9:01 pm
Chinese shopping giant gears up for IPO next month by revealing it made profits of £1.3bn in the last quarter
- Ukip donor Stuart Wheeler: rarely one to shun the limelight Friday, 29 August 2014, 4:35 pm
Stuart Wheeler, the former Ukip treasurer who wined and dined around eight backbench Tory MPs in an attempt to encourage them to switch allegiance, is a multi-millionaire who owns a castle in Kent
- Here comes the gold market rally in the charts Friday, 29 August 2014, 1:29 pm
Gold is rallying, but how long will it last? John C Burford examines the charts to line up a low-risk trade. The post Here comes the gold market rally in the charts was first published on MoneyWeek .
- More defectors to UKIP ‘odds on’ Friday, 29 August 2014, 3:56 am
Further Conservative MPs are “more likely than not” to defect to UKIP, says the party’s treasurer Stuart Wheeler.
- The maverick mutineer who had been plotting for a year and why Douglas Carswell’s defection is ‘biggest political … Friday, 29 August 2014, 2:43 am
David Cameron was at Chequers preparing for a difficult trip to defend the Union in Scotland when the bombshell dropped.
- ETX Capital Acquires Ariel Communications Thursday, 28 August 2014, 1:16 pm
- Is a rally underway in the gold market? Wednesday, 27 August 2014, 12:10 pm
The gold price has bounced up off a line of support – is this the start of a rally? John C Burford examines the charts to find out. The post Is a rally underway in the gold market? was first published. […]
- ayondo Receives Further Funding From Luminor Capital Wednesday, 27 August 2014, 6:12 am
LONDON and FRANKFURT, Germany, August 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — – ayondo’s international expansion on course • Foundation laid for further growth • In the course of their international expansion pl. […]