Spead Betting News
- Spread betting on foreign markets – Telegraph.co.uk Friday, 17 May 2013, 4:48 pm
Telegraph.co.ukSpread betting on foreign marketsTelegraph.co.ukSo when dealing in shares on foreign markets, you not only need to consider the prospects of the share itself, but you must also to take. […]
- Reducing the currency risk – Telegraph.co.uk Friday, 17 May 2013, 4:48 pm
Telegraph.co.ukReducing the currency riskTelegraph.co.ukSpread betting may not be suitable for everyone and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit, so please ensure that you fully under. […]
- Featurespace a good bet for world leader Thursday, 16 May 2013, 10:27 pm
Featurespace, the Cambridge UK predictive technology business, has won a landmark deal with IG, the world’s leading provider of financial spread betting and CFD trading – speculating on rising or. […]
- CFD Trading Rises in France on Financial-Transaction Tax Thursday, 16 May 2013, 5:19 am
The number of investors using contracts for difference in France, the first European country to introduce a levy on financial transactions, has increased by nearly a quarter in the last year, accordin. […]
- How to trade a euphoric market Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 1:13 pm
Such extreme bullish sentiment in US stocks is a gift to swing traders, says John C Burford. Here, he employs his charting methods as he goes in search of the market-top.
- Not just for gamblers: Spread-betting can help you join the Steady Eddies Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 2:56 pm
Most investors haven’t had to be too clever this year to make money.
- Not just for gamblers: Spread-betting can help you join the Steady Eddies – Evening Standard Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 2:48 pm
Evening StandardNot just for gamblers: Spread-betting can help you join the Steady EddiesEvening StandardBut what goes up can just as easily come down — and that’s where spread betting comes in. Don. […]
- Join the spread-betting club: Here’s the lowdown on how to get off to a real flier Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 2:34 pm
Welcome to a bold new world — the world of spread-betting. Every day, thousands, perhaps millions, of investors across Britain keep a close eye on share prices.
- Join the spread-betting club: Here’s the lowdown on how to get off to a real flier – Evening Standard Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 2:21 pm
Evening StandardJoin the spread-betting club: Here’s the lowdown on how to get off to a real flierEvening StandardSpread betting is what is known as a “leveraged product”, which means you effectiv. […]
- Finding patterns in financial markets – Telegraph.co.uk Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 10:21 am
Telegraph.co.ukFinding patterns in financial marketsTelegraph.co.uk”I like to take a global and macroeconomic view, so the ability to trade on indices definitely appeals. At the moment the only way I. […]
- Spread betting on indices – Telegraph.co.uk Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 10:17 am
Telegraph.co.ukSpread betting on indicesTelegraph.co.ukAs with other forms of spread betting, there are no dealing charges and your profits are tax free.*. With betting on indices, it is important to. […]
- Abide Financial Offers New Service to Aid EMIR Compliance Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 8:16 am
Abide Financial, experts in regulatory reporting and one of only three commercial ARMS, today announced the launch of a new service to help financial and non-financial counterparties comply with EMIR. […]
- How to pick the right spread-bet provider – CITY A.M. Tuesday, 14 May 2013, 12:24 am
How to pick the right spread-bet providerCITY A.M.THE spread-betting market has become increasingly saturated, but greater competition has led to lower dealing costs, new and innovative technology, an. […]
- FTSE closes at new five-year high Monday, 13 May 2013, 4:30 pm
London shares closed at a new five-and-a-half-year-high on Monday, boosted by renewed positive sentiment on the British economy and a strong performance from defensive stocks.
- Is gold about to rally? Monday, 13 May 2013, 4:29 pm
Sentiment in the gold market is rapidly turning bearish. So, is it time to trade from the long side? John C Burford examines the charts for clues.
- MoneyWeek roundup: Ignore the ‘interest-only crisis’ hype Saturday, 11 May 2013, 9:43 am
James McKeigue highlights the week’s best pieces from the MoneyWeek team, including: why you should ignore the interest-only mortage ‘crisis’; a milestone for Japan; and how accountants fiddle the fig. […]
- The euro is following my script Friday, 10 May 2013, 3:59 pm
A disciplined use of charting methods is all you need to know which way the market will turn, says John C Burford. Here, he surveys the charts to see what’s in store for the euro.
- Why risk management should be a concern for any trader – Telegraph.co.uk Tuesday, 7 May 2013, 5:47 pm
Telegraph.co.ukWhy risk management should be a concern for any traderTelegraph.co.ukIf I were to decide to get involved in spread betting for the long term, then this is something that I would be seri. […]
- Hedging your spread bets – do you have the instinct? – Telegraph.co.uk Tuesday, 7 May 2013, 5:47 pm
Telegraph.co.ukHedging your spread bets – do you have the instinct?Telegraph.co.ukAs we saw last week, you can use spread betting in falling markets by betting that a particular share or index will. […]
- Test the water before diving into the deep end – The Times (subscription) Tuesday, 30 April 2013, 1:51 pm
The Times (subscription)Test the water before diving into the deep endThe Times (subscription)Spread betting is a form of gambling and like any gambling activity, the risks are high. If you call a mar. […]